miércoles, 15 de octubre de 2014

my 2014

Hi guys today I’m going to talk about this year, my first year in the university.
Well, this 2014 many things have happened, but the most important have been start my professional studies here at Universidad de Chile.
This year I have felt very comfortable, although sometime I have felt stressed , I think that is normal in the university and I think that we must be content and study and we can pass the subjects.
I’m very comfortable too because I have become good friends and they always support me if I have a problem or if I’m tired etc. In addition, I have liked a lot the career I really love it and I love think that in the future I could be a good dentist
This years too, My boyfriend and I had our third anniversary I think that this three years have been so nice and so beautiful, because we are so friends and we love each other so much.
But although that I think this have been a good year for me, I can deny that isn’t have been hard for me, because I feel that accustom to this rhythm of study( so fast) is difficult, and very much times I have been stressed.But then, when the weekend arrives I feel better I enjoy with my family or my boyfriend.
We are in October, it mean that a lot more still needs to be done like pass the subject and to continue learning thing about my career.
Now, I just need have good energys for finish the year and have good results. 

4 comentarios:

  1. Hello Rocio!

    I think that you shouldn't stressing, because this is bad for the studies. We are finishing the year, Come on!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Rocìo, the only thing I don't like -like you- about this year was the stress :(, but I'm happy because it's almost holidays <3, goodbye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You have your 3rd aniversary?? It`s a lot of time! you are a lovely couple

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello!!
    Rocío all that you like been good if you think that this is good.. keep it up and you will have good results in the future :D

    ResponderEliminar