miércoles, 22 de octubre de 2014

Our enviroment

Hi everybody!
Today, in my blog, I’m going to speak about our environment.
Well, Firstly, I think that we, like a country have a little information about like take care our environment, in fact, almost advertising in TV persuade us to buy cars for example, or that we buy and buy things that contaminating.
I think we like Chileans, don’t have  conscience about our environment  just a little part of the population really recycle and just In later years the government has been careful to build cycle lane, but just in some parts of the cities.
I haven’t incorporated a reclycled system in my house, we collect all the waste in the same bag and then we put it out for the waste lorry. I just sometimes use my bicycle, for example when I go to parts near of my house, like the supermarket or to my boyfriend’s house etc, but If I need go to other part more far, I take the bus or the tube, because It take me a less time. I know, I don’t take care the environment L and obviously that I am not involved in an eco-organisation because I don’t have time.

For this reason, I think that I could use more my bicycle, for go to the university for example, but I live far away and just in some parts there are cycle lanes and I think that the communes should built more road for bicycles and the government should teach more about like we can down our carbon footprint.

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi friend!! I'm agree wtih that goverment should involve more in ecological issues but people shuld use more internet for learn more about issue too.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Rocio!

    I think that we can change the mind of the persons and save our world, starting with our own ecological practices

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Rocio, I think the same of you, we need to use more bicycles and less cars and public transports, so in this way, we help the enviroment and we do exercise.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The idea of the bicycle, is a really good idea, you can help the earth, a little help, but is something

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Rocio, I think that every help it's a little step for a better world

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Rocio! I think that the people need more information and a little bit repect fot our environment!

    ResponderEliminar