Hi guys today I didn’t chose this topic, it was randomized,
but the topic is FACEBOOK.
Facebook is
a social networking site created by Mark Zuckerberg and Eduardo Saverin founded
by Chris Hughes and Dustin Moskovitz . Originally it was a site for students of
Harvard University , but then this was opened to anyone with an email account.
I think
that facebook is a really good tool for the people, because here you can
publish your especial moments and talk with your friends. But I think that we
need to know use this, because are people that abuse to that social network,
and publish all their lifes and when you see to that people, you don’t have
anything that to speak because you know everything about him or her haha.
Today, just
a little part of the poblation doesn’t have a Facebook, because If you don’t
have facebook is like not having a life.
The main
function of facebook is communicate, because here you can contact friends that
you don’t see for some time, or to know about someone checking her/him wall.
Personally,
I use a lot of facebook, because we have a facebook group with my classmates and
here we put information or we can do a question about the university, etc. and
also I always check my home page to see
the my friend’s activities.

Hi, I think all the young people and much of the old ones use facebook, and I think is amazing, but I dont like the people who publish all the things they do, I think that is not a healthy habit :)
ResponderEliminarI am thankful of creator of facebook because is a good tool for people.I use it all days too!!!
ResponderEliminarI hate the creator of facebook because I lost a lot of time checking my facebook, but also I'm thankfull because is very fun.
ResponderEliminarHi Rocio, I use a lot facebook too, but I believe that is very important can talk and know to the persons withour this plataform!
ResponderEliminarHi!! I use all days facebook and I hate this because I lost many time in this, beautiful time that I don´t can recuperate :`(
ResponderEliminarI agree with Benjamin, I like a lot facebook, it helps me to keep in contact with some friend for Puerto Montt, but It's totally tedious that some people publish all his life in facebook!!! jajaajj
ResponderEliminarRocio, I don't like to use Fb but I can't avoid it because now everything is did in facebook; to work, to study or to be comunicated with friends and family.
ResponderEliminarRocioooo, I think that we can use facebook, but with limits for not abuse to that social network. Add me to facebook? goodbye!
ResponderEliminar