miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2014

3D printers

Hi guys today I’m going to talk about some important and interesting news.
These news or history is about a patient of the teleton that has received a prosthesis that replace his hand, because he was born with the symdrome of Poland, that involved an absence of his hand.
The interesting of this history is that the prosthesis are made for a 3D printer a new technology that help in many ambits of the architecture, industrial design and in nowdays in health but the point most important is that’s very cheap for the same reason this printer  is being able to make whatever element that you want.
For me is important because the 3D printers are machines that can make differents things that we can do in the computer. For us like future dentist it is a big technological advancement because we can print  for example tooth of patient because this machine can adapt each piece made to the exact characteristics of each patient.and work in this for finally to have a good result in the oral cavity without mistakes.
I think that the 3D printers or its objects made shouldn’t have controversial opinions because don’t  have contraindications and the materials that use and just a tipe of plastic.

In the case of dental pieces for the moment it just serves to work out the oral cavity, but maybe in the future the printers could make implants.

8 comentarios:

  1. 3D printers are the future and I think that in some years we will use it a lot in odontology!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I always watch the Teleton's program, sometimes there are cases very sad and my heart brokes.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that the 3D printers is very good advantage because make the life of people with any discapacity feels better...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think that technology is a really good tool for our job and other disciplins

    ResponderEliminar
  5. With this notice I really begin to think that 3D printers was more usefull

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I think that the 3D printers are a good solutions for the rehabilitation of people with physical incapacitys!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. This 3D printer is a dream come true, every country should use it

    ResponderEliminar