miércoles, 3 de septiembre de 2014

My future job :)


Hi guys! Today I’m going to write to my future job. Well I’m studying odontology and I hope to work  in this profession because I really love my career and I think that I couldn’t work in other things. I say that because I have worked in falabella in a call center and after to these experiences I love more my future profession. I hated to work in an office doing something that I don’t like, something so boring without another purposes that earn money.
I would like to work first in an hospital or in a “cesfam” because the majority part of the poblation going to this centers of health and is that people that need more help and education. While I working in this centers I hope to doing and investigation and publish my results, like our teachers and maybe I could travel for that or come to a seminar of odontology.

After to work few years in an institution  I would like to study another major, but I don’t know what, because I Know a little part of everyone and I don’t have experience in anyone, so I need more time to decide what I like. But the idea is learn a specialty and put my own dental clinical and to be my own boss, and work when I want. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario