Hi guys, today I‘m going to talk abou the country that I want
to visit
I want to visit India,
because I Love its architecture and its culture. I really want to visit the TAJ
MAHAL because one day in the school, my teacher of arts, tell us about this
great mausoleum and since thar day I decided to find out more about the
location.
I started to investigate
about that, like Who constructed this building, why it was constructed and this
tipe of thing. Well, I found that the builiding have a romantic history, because
a powerful Emperor of India constructed
that wonderfull mausoleum because one or his favorite wife died and he wanted
to give that like a special offering.
Well, for everything that
I said before, I want to go India and obviously visit the Taj Mahal, in Agra,
but If I can I want to visit all India. I think that is a great country in all
areas, like education. En united Stated for example, 38% of its medical are
Hindues.
Hi Rocio
ResponderEliminarThe history of the building of the TAJ MAHAL is so beautiful! Is wonderful think that the love can make this.
I would like to go to India with you in the future, after we will finish our degree. See you soon!
India sounds so great!, would you like to live there? Alone or with your family/friends?
ResponderEliminarHi Rocio, I think that India is very beautiful! It has a lot of parts to visit and people say that the food there is very diferent of our. I would like to visit the Taj Mahal too so , do you like to visit it with me?
ResponderEliminarWe need to do a great travel for India and travell by camel and elephant
EliminarRocio I believe that this country is interesting of know for her big culture. Really I agree with you!
ResponderEliminarHi Rocìo, I think Taj Majal is a very beautiful piece of art, one of the seven wonders of the world, and visit it could be really cool! I know a few about Indian culture, so I like to visit this country too...know about an unknown place could be interesting
ResponderEliminarThe energy of the TAJ MAHAL must be very powerful. I think that go to this place would be fantastic.
ResponderEliminarI dont know much about India, but with this describe I want to go hahaha, I hope you can go and when you return could tell me your experience.
ResponderEliminarThe Taj Mahal is so amazing, I like the building, is beautiful !
ResponderEliminarI believe that travels open the mind and go to India and visit the Taj Majal it´s going to be the greatest experience of your life!
ResponderEliminarHi!! India seems to me a very interesting visit and of course very beautiful place, I love the Hindu culture too.
ResponderEliminar