Well, today
I’m going to talk about cartoons. Nowdays, I don’t see so much cartoons,
because I don’t have time and I am not so amused to see that , but sometimes I see
The Simpsons or “hora de aventura” with my little cousins.
When I was
small, I always saw HEY ARNOLD because I thought that it was so funny and the characters
were funny to. The principal character were Arnold, a smart boy that lived with
his grandparents and his principal characteristic is that he had a head with
form of ball. He always went out to play with his friends in the street or
other site near of his house. Every happened in Hillwood city, an imaginary
city in United States.
Then, when
I grew up a little, a start to see “los padrinos magicos”, because I really
like it, It made me laugh and maybe It identified myself because I’m only child
too, like the principal character in the serie and I wanted have a fairy oddparents
too hahaha.
Well I
think the cartoons aren’t just for child, because in the majority of that
series the characters have normal problems or do funny things that can like to
anyone and It always can be a distraction because always makes us laugh.
Hi Rocío!! I like the fairy oddpartens too ! I like all chaperts, and I would like to have powers hahaha I always laugh when someone says me "Pudín" like Wanda to Cosmo hahaha it's really stupid, but I like it
ResponderEliminarRocio!
ResponderEliminarI believe that The Simpson and Los padrinos mágicos were very funny cartoons too.
Ohhh Rocio! when I was small I watched Hey Arnold too! I enjoy watching Helga and her secret love.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarRocío! I loved Hey Arnold too, I always watched that, so sad It doesn't have more seasons anymore. I liked the hate/love relation of Arnold and Helga. Now, like you, I still watching Los Simpsons at the Canal 13 when I have time :)
ResponderEliminarSee you
HEY ARNOLD was very funny!! I saw it sometimes too, but now I don’t have much time for see cartoons that thing is bad.
ResponderEliminarI like Hey! Arnold too, I have no idea that the city was Hillwood haha and I watched "los padrinos magicos" to but then the cartoon change and I didn't like anymore.
ResponderEliminarHi!! when I was a child I see this cartoons and I looked very enjoy especially Arnold and his "balón" head :D
ResponderEliminarHey arnold was very funny I love it, but it's sad the history of Arnold. I always remember "el chico del pórtico"
ResponderEliminarHey Arnold is a very good cartoon ! I really love that big secret from Helga, that she loves Arnold jajaj !
ResponderEliminar