miércoles, 20 de agosto de 2014

A great concert :)

Hi guys, today  I’m going to talk about a beautiful concert that I went to. It was THE POP FESTIVAL. The concert was in 2011, in “estadio nacional” of Santiago, Chile.
Obviously In this concert were a lot of artists, like “Train”, or “Zaiggy Marley”  because It was “the pop festival”, but that day I really wanted to see “Shakira” and “Francisca Valenzuela”. I really love these two singers, I know all their songs and I love their voices.
Francisca Valenzuela is a Chilean singer-songwriter and her style of music is pop-rock. She started to be known in 2006 with her first disc “Muerdete la lengua”. I like Francisca Valenzuela because her songs speak about to the role of the women in the society, the love and lovelessness.
But Shakira was the the most  important in the concert, she is a Colombian singer-songwriter too, but she is a model, actress, producer etc. Is a really complete woman and I really love all her songs, particularly her old songs.
In the concert been a good atmosphere, everybody was waiting Shakira and as long as we was listening to the others artists in calm, but when Shakira appeared everybody went crazy and they cried and shouted hahaha.
I enjoyed so much this concert because I knew all songs and I really could sing everything. I had a great time with my friends, we shared and laughed a lot because we has been like 12 hours in the stadium!
Well, If I wanted to go to an a concert again, I would see Shakira and Francisca Valenzuela again. 

10 comentarios:

  1. Hi Rocio, I will tell you a secret, I have never been to a concert! I would like to go to one in a future.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Rocio, like Camila I've never been to a concert, but the next year I'm going to go to my first concert Im very exciting

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow Rocìo that was really cool !! I love Shakira, when I was a child I tried to imitate her, because I like the way she dance hahaha :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Rocio!

    I love go to concerts, but I prefer go to festivals, because I can see more artist than I like.

    Goodbye!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi rocío !! I ever think that the festivals of any style of music are great because there are a lot of bands or singers, and that makes a great atmosphera!! see you :))

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I have never been to a concert in my life, your experience looks really fun and the artist you saw were very good. If came from Chile an artist I really like, I would go to my first concert.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi my friend! it must have been a good concert. I wihs that some day we could go to something concert together of Shakira.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello! I have never been to a concert but seems very interesting your experinece and I hope have been any day to a one of this :D

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Wooo I think that you had a very good music taste. I hope to going to the next concert.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Rocio, I think that the festival is a great oportunity of see more artist!

    ResponderEliminar